and what have you done?
another patch over
and a new one just begun...
(apologies to John Lennon)
So many players I know are very excited about 3.1 Patch Day; I only feel... unsettled and frustrated.
What have I done? More like, what haven’t I done. No “The Dedicated Few”. No “The Undying”. No “The Twilight Zone”. No “Glory of the Raider” with accompanying proto-drake mount. Argh.
Okay, technically I’ve done far more achievements than those I hoped for and didn’t get. I am still annoyed about it, though. And doing some of these achievements post-3.1 invites the criticism and scorn of those who say, "lulz, u needed Ulduar gear 2 get that title... l2p, nub!"
I am an “every banana” (DK Country), “every coin” (Super Mario) kinda player. I am annoyed when there are bananas that seem to be in reach, but I am unable to get them. Some have gotten away; many others are now more out of reach than ever before. Well, that’s just the way it is; I’ll just keeping working on those bananas I can solo. Curse you, Blizzard, for putting achievements into the game!
In other annoying news, I never did get in a last run with Shooting Blanks. The one Naxx 10 raid that was scheduled wound up cancelled because we didn’t have enough on at raid start time. I wasn’t that surprised; no player on that team really needs anything from Naxx 10 anymore, so the motivation wasn’t there to get it done. Cue Bruce Hornsby again...
We have Naxx 25 scheduled for 2 nights this week, today and Thursday. It appears it’s not going to happen, though—not tonight anyway—as SB planned on going into Ulduar the day it hit. Which would be today. /sigh...
I’m gonna go eat some Easter candy.
It’s 49° F and mostly sunny.
No comments:
Post a Comment