Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nom nom nom

For some time now, though not with any great effort, I have considered making my own header image for this blog. After all, I am a designer by training and a web developer by experience—I should have one of my own, right? Well, as they say, “the cobbler’s children have no shoes”. There never seems to be enough time or motivation to do for yourself what you do for other people.

Thankfully, and impressively, this minor quandary has been resolved thanks to our team’s resident boomkin and excellent blogger via his recent visual guide to the Blood Wing in ICC 10. If you have been bitten in the Blood Queen fight, and are soon to be mind-controlled, yet you also have that nasty thing aoe damage thing she puts on you, you are in a “win-win” situation. Either you choose not to bite the next dps, resulting in you being mind-controlled and then running around one-shotting the healers (great theater!), or you continue to try and bite the next dps resulting in you aoe’ing him, and everyone you both run through, as he tries to get away from you. Both options are the height of comedy and epic raid wipes. I highly recommend some sort of run speed enchant, gem or talent for those who find themselves in such a situation. Of course, rogues should make sure that Sprint is available.

Nom nom nom ...

The Baconstrip™ Maine Weather Report:
Currently 31° F and sunny. While much of the country is getting lots of snow, Maine continues to disappoint with crappy, dirty, slowly disappearing, month-old snow.

1 comment:

Bacon said...

I like the new banner. Sounds like you guys are having alot of fun in the other wing. I'm hoping to see it this week, but then it appears that I'm scheduled to sit that night. :(