I'm sure it's in response to lakini beating him on dps. The thing is that our group make-up had nothing to help you out Ofn, all our buffs were caster buffs. The last time we did Saurfang you were 2k dps higher when we had melee buffs.
@Blue: The biggest problem is that, in the past, this would motivate me to research and work in an effort to improve Ofn's output. But now, I really don't care to do anything about it...
Understandable Ofn. I think everyone goes through the same thing, usually at the end of an expansion. Some come back, some don't. Hopefully you will find the fire again and enjoy the game :)
13 comments:
And the problem is? heh...
Color me confused.
I'm sure it's in response to lakini beating him on dps. The thing is that our group make-up had nothing to help you out Ofn, all our buffs were caster buffs. The last time we did Saurfang you were 2k dps higher when we had melee buffs.
@Boston: Yes, true...
@Honors: Sorry to be confusing...
@Blue: The biggest problem is that, in the past, this would motivate me to research and work in an effort to improve Ofn's output. But now, I really don't care to do anything about it...
Not a small problem, don't you think?
Not at all. Your dps is fine.
@Blue: maybe you misunderstand -- it's not contentment, it's apathy.
@Ofn: I think you've allready resigned yourself to the fact that you do not want to DPS come cataclysm. Either that or just not DPS on the Rogue.
Would you be happy DPSing as a Ret Pally though?
It's not about the pally, or being dps vs. not dps. It's about... do I care about the game at all? I'm not sure I do any more. The fire is dying.
Getting charcoal and lighter fluid..Kingsford.. not the cheap crap.
Understandable Ofn. I think everyone goes through the same thing, usually at the end of an expansion. Some come back, some don't. Hopefully you will find the fire again and enjoy the game :)
We are all pretty apathetic right now, you'll be fine.
Dude I hate this game right now, but in the end my 2 nights of logging on to play with 9 other mushroom cloud laying MoFo's wins out.
Take a couple of months away, raid when you feel like and be ready to go when cataclysm arrives.
There is the Ruby Sanctum coming out pretty shortly, if that helps.
Post a Comment